A Foundation of Fear – Teaser Ten


We’re just two days away from the release of A Foundation of Fear. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me for what I hoped was a fun little activity. You’ve survived the countdown. Here’s the tenth and final teaser before the novel is released.
“Thank you for the dance. If you’ll excuse me, I need to go and freshen up.”
Morgan didn’t even wait for his reply as she slipped into the crowd, effectively evading the old man and making her way out of the banquet hall. Following the signs, she walked toward the ladies’ room as quickly as she could without appearing distressed. She burst through the door and nearly collided with a woman exiting the restroom.
“Sorry, excuse me,” Morgan stated.
Their eyes locked. Everything about this woman had changed, yet nothing. Her eye color, hair color, hair style, and clothing were different, but the empty ruthless glare shook Morgan to her core. Morgan had no doubt who this woman was. She struggled to maintain her composure.
“I for…for…forgot my purse,‛ Morgan stuttered as she took a small step backward.

Available now for Kindle pre-order. Click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author