A Foundation of Fear – Teaser Eight of Ten

Pie, anyone? Let’s dig into teaser number eight.
Devyn was silent for a moment. The rare tear threatened to fall. She hated all of the unfamiliar emotions he stirred in her, yet she loved feeling so alive with the possibility of a future with a wonderful man. She had convinced herself that she didn’t need anyone, but if she were being honest with herself, she needed this man.
“Darn you, Harris. You are a serious complication I didn’t ask for and don’t need right now. My life was a lot simpler when I didn’t like anyone. Now I have a girlfriend who wants to take me shopping, and you make me want to do something domestic like bake a pie.”
“A pie, huh? I guess I’ve gotten to you as badly as you’ve gotten to me. I’m starting to think kids aren’t that scary after all if you’re with the right woman.”
“This isn’t funny. There’s nothing worse than experiencing emotions you’ve never felt before and having no idea what to do about it.

Available now for Kindle pre-order. Click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author