A Foundation of Fear – Teaser Nine of Ten

If there are any cougars out there, number nine is dedicated to you.
“Why didn’t you say something before now? I’ve relived that nightmare over and over a million times. You could have spared me dozens of sleepless nights.”
“I was saving it for our first date,” Gordo yanked back as if she might hit him again.
Devyn couldn’t help herself. She wanted to be mad, but a smile crept across her lips. Darn.  Sometimes I really wish I was ten years younger.”
“I’m four years older than Gordo,” Fitz chimed in from the back seat.
“Don’t even go there. I still got dibs if the sheriff thing doesn’t pan out,” Gordo warned, while briefly glowering at Fitz in the review mirror.
“Yep, sorry Fitz, if I decide to go the cougar route, I’ve already found my cub.” Devyn said as she ruffled Gordo’s hair.

Available now for Kindle pre-order on Amazon. Click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author