Dream of Me on Christmas Eve


Thank you, Kim, for hosting me on your blog.  I’m proud to announce my 8th book, Dream Of Me This Christmas Eve, is now available. It’s a novella, so as readers have said, it’s a bite of Christmas instead of the whole meal.  Yet, for the writer, it’s a series of small plates, for the book has to have all the elements of a full length novel 😊  Okay, how did I get off on the food analogies? 

Dream Of Me This Christmas Eve is the fourth book in the Star Light ~ Star Bright bestselling and award winning series.  Each book features the star on Flagstaff mountain, and I’ve been asked why feature a man-made object.

Well, first off, at night it doesn’t look man-made, it’s just magical. But more importantly as I was writing the first book Be Mine This Christmas Morn I recalled a story mom told me about it. She was at a party and one of the neighbors was grousing about the star being too Christian. Mom said she completely disagreed. That no matter your faith, the star represented the feeling of hope, the promise of the new day, the talisman of looking forward.


So I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays however you celebrate.

Blurb:
Boulder, Colorado, attorney Maximillian Henderson III is in a bind. His new law office won’t open on schedule unless he finds immediate help to finalize his building’s renovation.
Award-winning designer Caroline Young is visiting Boulder for a family wedding and has promised to stay through Christmas. Meeting Max at the wedding and hearing his problem, she accepts his plea for help. But if she can make him see past his own nose, she could make it even better.
Creating a new design only works if she commits to staying longer. By doing so, she puts her heart and her treasured independence at risk.
Max is aware her life and business are in California, and a long-term relationship is impractical. Still she adds vibrancy to his plain black and white world, and his dream of her on Christmas Eve convinces him to try.
On Christmas Day, Caro reveals that she must return home for a vital meeting, breaking her promise and his heart.
Max has new plans for his office but no Caro. Can he convince her to return to him and find a way to meld their lives?
Social Media:

Buy Links:


Comments

  1. Hi Kim,
    Thank you again for hosting me!! I hope it gave your readers a bit of insight into my story and planning.

    And not to mislead anyone, there are no elements of Christian fiction in the book, that's just the "discussion" that my mom and her non-Christian friend had. I'm not a Christian writer, but I do write from the heart and believe in Happily Ever Afters, and simply love this season. Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I'm always happy to have you on my blog. I love you adventure novels, so have no doubt your Christmas novel is equally wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author