A Christmas Stolen


A CHRISTMAS STOLEN tells the story of Danica Jordan and her search for a missing niece. When she arrives at her sister’s house to celebrate Christmas, she finds her sister asleep and no niece. Throughout A CHRISTMAS STOLEN, Danica Jordan believes her Christmas has been stolen by circumstances she had no control over.

I wonder how many of us do the same not just at Christmas but on a daily basis. We buy into the belief that if our life isn’t perfect, we can’t be happy. If we don’t have everything we want, we can’t be happy. If we don’t get what we want, we can’t be happy.

I suppose that could be true for non-believers, but it should never be true for believers—especially at this special time of the year, our Savior’s birthday. Don’t let circumstances steal Christmas from you.

As Danica struggles with her feelings that her kidnapped niece may never be found, she comes to a realization. Without Christmas there can be no Easter and without Easter, there can be no eternal reconciliation with God. With that realization, she puts her trust in God, knowing that we don’t always get our happy endings here on earth.

Life can be very difficult but God gives us hope for the future.

Life can be very difficult but God gives us peace even in the midst of our storms.

Life can be very difficult but God gives us joy when we trust him.

So what happens with Danica and her missing niece?  You’ll have to read the book to find out.

Merry Christmas!

Blurb:
Christmas is the best time of the year until evil comes knocking.

Danica Jordan's is looking forward to her first Christmas with her newborn niece, but when she arrives home, she finds an open door and an empty crib. Searching the house, she discovers her sister asleep in her room. Panic sets in when the two sisters realize Baby Angelica’s been abducted.

With the baby abducted, Christmas stolen, and an investigation in full swing, Danica comes face to face with the two men who ruined her life.

This Christmas could be ruined, or Danica could realize that Christmas isn’t a thing but a symbol of God’s love that can never be stolen—no matter the circumstances.
Download your copy now from Amazon here for just $0.99.
BIO:
Lillian Duncan… turning faith into fiction.


For years, my tagline has been…Stories of faith mingled… with murder & mayhem, but not any longer. I thought it was time to make a change since my writing has changed. I wanted my tagline to reflect those changes as well.

I’m a multi-published author who lives in the middle of Ohio Amish country with my husband and a menagerie of pets. After more than 30 years working as a speech pathologist for children, I believe in the power of words to transform lives, especially God’s Word.

I was diagnosed with bilateral brain tumors and a rare genetic disease (Neurofibromatosis Type 2) in 2012. God continues to strengthen me and give me peace and joy to enjoy my life, in spite of the challenges. He’ll do the same for others.

I still write the types of books I love to read—fast-paced stories that demonstrates God’s love for all of us. To learn more about me, check out www.lillianduncan.net or www.lillian-duncan.com. I also have a devotional blog at www.PowerUpWithGod.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author