Professor of Lies #MFRWAuthor #MFRWhooks #KindleVella


A chance meeting with Russian professor, Alex Volkov, on a remote Utah highway plunges Megan Warner into a relationship she's been dreaming of for years. She believes she's met her soul mate. However, her best friend, Immigration, and the FBI question Alex's motives for settling near the heart of Utah's military facilities. As secrets about the scheming college dean, Alex's past, and Megan's brother begin to surface, they take desperate actions to protect themselves from the FBI and each other.

Professor of Lies (Renegades' Redemption Book 1) is available on Kindle Vella at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPYNQQY9/.

For anyone who is not familiar with Kindle Vella, it is fairly new and is intended to be a way to read short episodes on your cell phone or Kindle Fire. If you have a kindle app on your smart phone, you can read the first three episodes of any Kindle Vella story for free. After that, you have to pay with tokens to unlock subsequent episodes, but this gives you the opportunity to check out an author’s writing style before committing. I hope you will check out my story.

I now have fourteen episodes up with many more to come. Currently, I publish three new episodes a week on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday, but I may do it more frequently if it looks like this will take too long to finish the story. Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Interesting story. Unfortunately, I have no patience for Vella episodes. I want the entire book at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beginning but Kindle Vella drive me crazy. I want the whole book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim - Welcome to MFRW Hooks! Sounds like an excellent premise for a romance with lots of conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an interesting romantic suspense story. I thought about trying Kindle Vella, but found I had no patience for it either as an author or a reader.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author