Professor of Lies on #KindleVella

I’m always on the lookout for new ways to connect with readers. I recently discovered Kindle Vella which is a way to share serialized stories with readers over an extended period, one episode at a time. Anyway, I thought this sounded like a lot of fun, so I’ve serialized my story, Professor of Lies (Renegades’ Redemption Book 1). If it goes well, I have book two ready to publish as well. Right now, I’m planning to publish new episodes at least twice a week, probably Tuesdays and Fridays, though this week it looks like Tuesday and Saturday. I may do it more frequently if it looks like this schedule will require too long to finish the story.

Kindle Vella is fairly new and is intended to be a way to read short episodes on your cell phone. If you have a kindle app on your cell phone, you can read the first three episodes of any Kindle Vella story for free. After that, you have to pay to unlock subsequent episodes, but this gives you the opportunity to check out an author’s writing style before committing.

So, if you want to find out what happens when espionage, embezzlement, lies and love collide in the heart of Utah, you can check out my story at  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPYNQQY9/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author