Inspiration Behind the Setting


I recently found myself in the area where I based my fictional ranch from A Dose of Danger. It was a pretty nice day for March (in the mid 30-degree range) and I was out cross-country skiing up the road a bit, but hopefully the photo will still give readers an idea of just how unforgiving the setting in the novel can be. The novel takes place in February during a particularly bad winter. If you haven’t read a Dose of Danger, which is the first in the Risky Research Series, it is available through Kindle Unlimited so there is no risk to try it. There are two others and a free prequel novelette currently available, and the fourth in the series is under contract. I’ll keep everyone posted on its status.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author