Sinus Clearing Tour

For those of you who have been following me here very long, you may have noticed that I enjoy educational tours, whether it’s glass blowing, pottery demonstrations, tequila or scotch manufacturing in their countries of fame, brewery or winery tours, or a crash course in vintage automobiles at my favorite author, Clive Cussler’s, car museum. Recently I realized the Celestial Seasonings tea factory isn’t that far from home, so we decided to check it out and we were pleasantly surprised. The tour was interesting and educational, including a stopover in the unventilated “mint room,” which was aromatic enough to clear the sinuses. They also had a wonderful tasting room with unlimited tea and one of the best factory tour gift shops I’ve visited. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author