New Year's Resolutions


I generally don’t make New Year’s Resolutions. If I don’t have enough will power to carry through with something I should do on July 1, I doubt making a “Resolution” on January 1 will have any better results. However, I’m not saying it isn’t good to have goals, so here are mine. I’ll join much of the nation and say I’d like to drop a few more pounds. I haven’t spent much of my life worrying about it since it hasn’t been a significant issue for me, but as I get older, I’ve decided it might help ease the aches in my knees worn out from a youth spent downhill skiing and riding horses. I’m down about twelve from where I started out in 2018 and wouldn’t mind twelve more by the end of 2019. My second goal is to be more patient. This may be another result of aging, but I’ve noticed lately that I don’t have near the amount of patience as I used to and I’d like to do better new year. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2019, and good luck on any goals you may set.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author