Horseback Adventures - Real vs Fictional

Growing up, I spent my summers on horseback. When my dad wasn’t in a rodeo we were riding in the stunning mountains of Wyoming. I probably didn’t appreciate all the trail rides and pack trips at the time, but looking back I guess I was lucky. We rode all over the McCullough Peaks, in the mountains of the North Fork and South Fork of the Shoshone River, in the Sunlight Basin area, and in the Bighorn National Forest. So, I thought I’d share a couple posts from real life and of the fictional lives of the characters in Big Horn Storm. My story began at a very young age. Here my pony and I are doing a good job keeping up with the pack horse while crossing the Shoshone River. Check back in a few days for more on factual and fictional horseback adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author