It seems like love happens when you’re not looking for it, and the timing couldn’t be worse. Marked In Mexico’s Jessica, hasn’t figured out a way to break it off with the arrogant son of a prominent senator, who happens to be her boss at the law firm where she works. Oh, and did I mention her dad is totally pushing for her to marry the cheating scum? So, what’s a girl to do? Take a vacation with her best friend and try to get her priorities in order, which sounds like a great idea until… An idyllic Caribbean vacation turns deadly when hostages are taken at one of Mexico’s most popular Mayan ruins. The kidnappers believe the abduction will be a simple way to negotiate the release of a colleague from a Texas prison, but matters become complicated and the stakes much higher when they realize one of their hostages is the daughter of a powerful U.S. Senator and another is an ex-Army Ranger, who has no intention of playing by the rules. I’ll be giving away a $10 Amazon...
I would like to introduce Australian western author, Susan Horsnell, and welcome her to Embrace Adventure. Just living in Australia conjures up all kinds of adventurous images in my mind, and I dream of going there someday. For now, let’s get to know Susan, and we can live our Australian dreams vicariously through her. First, Susan, tell us a little bit about yourself. I have been retired for almost 5 years which is wonderful. I now have the time to do the things I have always wanted. As a child I was a dancer, did TV work as well as Pantomimes at clubs during the holidays. We have a young granddaughter who is also fast becoming an accomplished dancer. We have a granddaughter who is a brilliant horsewoman and is very good at Marshall Arts, her sister is also very good at Marshall Arts. We have 2 gorgeous grandsons who are also into sports. We are very blessed. What are your hobbies away from the computer? We have 2 Jack Russell’s ...
Welcome to the Leap Into Books Giveaway Hop , where nearly150 bloggers are giving away great goodies. Here at Embrace Adventure , I’m giving away an Adventure pack, which includes a trade paperback copy of my first and only mystery novel, The Lodge , a set of my recently designed luggage tags, magnets, and a supply of customized tip charts. The Lodge is a cozy mystery set off the Alaskan mainland, and it’s only available while supplies last through Amazon - when the print run is gone, it’s gone. Its sequel, Deadly Ruins , is an a rcheological adventure thriller, available in trade paperback and Kindle. My four most recent novels (listed to the right) are all adventure suspense with a little romance mixed in. Visit your favorite on-line book retailer for blurbs and prices. And, as always, twitter followers are appreciated at https://twitter.com/kimmcmahill . For a chance at the adventure gift pack, simply comment on this post with an email address, and a recipient will ...
I was there and truly enjoyed the view.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful place. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDelete