Adventures in Technology – A Kindle for your Computer

Those who know me or have followed me for very long know that I drag my feet when it comes to taking a technological step.  I was one of those writers and readers who vowed I would never read anything but a bound book that I could hold in my hands and manually turn those paper pages. But, some of the newer authors aren’t always stocked in bookstores and the price of a Kindle book is often cheap enough that I don’t mind inching away from my top handful of authors to give a new writer a chance, and I was missing out on all the free Kindle books I saw being promoted. So, rather than jumping in with both feet, I decided to take baby steps and downloaded Amazon’s free Kindle App for my computer.  I was amazed at how easy and enjoyable it was, and now free books were just a click away.  Soon my confidence grew and I got a Kindle, which I now read almost exclusively. So, if you’re on the fence about digital books, the free Kindle App for your computer may be a way to test the waters (click on the icon or link to the right to get started).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author