Christmas Shopping


Yahoo! I’ve finished my Christmas shopping early this year and it wasn’t too painful. Though I’ve always been a fan of the tactile, touching before buying, I must admit I do understand why some prefer to shop online. And, if you’re one of those, don’t forget that Big Horn Storm, Desperate Dreams and Marked in Mexico are not just inexpensive ($2.99) eBooks available from your favorite online retailer, but all my books are also available in paperback and make great gifts. With my not-so-subtle plug out of the way, here’s the, “week in review.”  It’s finally starting to feel like Christmas. We still haven’t seen any of the white stuff, but the temperatures have dropped low enough to make it possible. On the writing front, not much to report, but I did get to see one of the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Regional Tournaments. The matches were exciting and the crowd was amazing. It was a great time, but I can’t help but feel bad for those eliminated after so much hard work. I’m not sure what adventures next week has in store, but please check back often and have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author