Meaning of #Adventure

Adventure means something different to everyone, and each person’s definition of adventure will inevitably evolve over time. Many of the adventures earlier in my life now sound like good opportunities to break a bone, but I am not ready to slow down too much or to quit learning and exploring. I came across this quote by Wilferd Peterson and it pretty much sums up my definition of adventure at this point in my life and my goals for 2021. 

“Practice the art of adventure by breaking the chain of routine, renewing your life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author