Release Date Set


I finally have a little writing news to share. The release date for A Measure of Madness, the fourth book in the Risky Research Series, is set for April 9, 2021. In the meantime, my publisher has me working on another perma-free short story download to accompany the series, similar to what I did in A Formidable Foe. A Formidable Foe goes all the way back to Devyn’s college years and provides some background into the events that shaped the woman FBI Special Agent Devyn Nash has become. It is still free to download. The one I’m working on now will flash back five years to when Devyn originally crossed paths with Wyoming Sheriff Gage Harris. No title or release date as of yet. And lastly, the fifth and likely final installment in the Risky Research Series, A Recipe for Revenge, is coming along nicely and will hopefully not get derailed too much as the holidays approach. Thanks for your continuing interest in my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author