#CampChristmas at Stanley Marketplace

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m not the overly-exuberant type when it comes to holidays, but this year I’m making an effort to get a little more into the spirit by exploring as many Christmas festivities in the Denver area as possible. With that goal in mind, I found myself at Camp Christmas located at the Hangar at Stanley Marketplace. Camp Christmas is an indoor installation of displays that explore Christmas traditions, past and present. There are a staggering number of lights, and there are a number of activities for kids to enjoy like collecting their “merry badges” along the way or sitting with Santa in his sleigh. As beautiful as the Christmas lights display were, I was just as enamored with the Stanley Marketplace. I have never been there before and this was an excellent excuse to visit. Camp Christmas runs through January 5, 2020, For more information or tickets visit https://www.denvercenter.org/tickets-events/camp-christmas/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author