Pursuing Passion

My first book, The Lodge, was published in 1999, so I’m coming up on twenty years of pursuing my passion. Sometimes the rapidly changing face of publishing and marketing makes me want to throw in the towel, but that’s easier said than done. After dedicating nearly every free moment of my time for several decades it’s become a part of who I am as much as what I do. It may even be a bit in my blood. My grandfather wrote a column for the local newspaper on the typewriter in the photograph, which has been handed down to me. I’m proud of my body of work and I believe that each project has evolved in the right direction. I can only hope that some piece of it has touched someone or at least provided an escape from the everyday by taking the reader on an exciting adventure. Thank you for sharing in my journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author