Hop Into Adventure With #MFRWHooks

Welcome to this week’s Book Hooks blog hop. I’m pleased to provide a few sentences from the first novel in the Risky Research Series, A Dose of Danger. The second novel in this romantic suspense series is A Taste of Tragedy, and the third, A Foundation of Fear, is in the editing phase with my publisher (release date to be determined).  
Excerpt
“You already have more than a full-time career. This situation will most likely be long-term, so I need to get into a rhythm with the chores and my job, and not get too dependent upon your kindness and nice muscles,” she added with a shy smile. 

“So you like my muscles?”

“Don’t let it go to your head, Deputy. Remember I work with a bunch of researchers, PhDs, and marketing executives.”

He laughed as he turned and walked out the door.

Grace stood on the porch and watched until the truck’s taillights disappeared over the rise.

Just my luck, I may have met “Mr. Right,” and the timing couldn’t be more wrong.

Blurb
When researcher Grace Talbot and her team discover a possible solution for weight loss they become targets of a group dedicated to controlling the multi-billion dollar a year diet-product industry. Her unsanctioned testing methods bring tragedy to the family ranch and the attention of the local sheriff’s deputy. With her colleagues either dead, missing, or on the run she soon realizes she must trust the
deputy with her life, but can she trust him with her heart?

For information on all my adventure novels, including my newest release, ADose of Danger, please follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/kimmcmahill or visit my author page at https://www.facebook.com/KimMcMahillAuthor/. Click on any book title highlighted in blue to download from Amazon.

For more book hooks from other great writers visit http://mfrwbookhooks.blogspot.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author