Adventure Scrapbook – More Adventure to Come

The word adventure means something different to nearly everyone.  To some, adventure may be trying a new restaurant, genre, or hairstyle, and to others, true adventure can only be defined by climbing the highest peaks or rafting the most dangerous rivers.  To me, adventure is somewhere in between.

Through my writing I strive to explore the gamut of adventure with a spattering of actual experiences embellished and tossed in with stories of survival conjured from my imagination. In real life I have an intense craving to see as much of this fascinating world as possible, explore different cultures, taste unfamiliar foods, and meet new people.

For those who have been following my blog, I hope you’ve enjoyed my Adventure Scrapbook, and to those just joining in, welcome.  Whether through story or through real life, best wishes for many exciting adventures to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author