Fall in Jackson Hole

My work has allowed me to spend time is some of the most beautiful places in America. Having just returned from two weeks in the Jackson Hole area, I can’t help but acknowledge how lucky I am. And, it’s no wonder that I became a writer. Nothing inspires more than watching elk move through the morning mist on a frigid fall day in Grand Teton National Park or listening to the explosive roar of lava as it enters the ocean at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Being in places where cell phone coverage is sparse and televisions are absent forces me to look at my surroundings and contemplate the tales rattling around in my head. My recent visit to Wyoming was consumed with work and spending time with family and friends, so I didn’t do a lot of writing, but as always, I’ve come home motivated to turn real life adventures into fictitious stories set in exciting and amazing locations at home and around the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author