New York City Calling


I just got back from my latest adventure, which was fun and exciting, but not as adventurous as I anticipated. Maybe I watch too many action flicks or police shows, because what I found in New York City wasn’t what I had expected. I’m sure an in depth probe of the city would turn up movie fodder and newscast footage, but the New York I encountered was fairly user-friendly and full of interesting opportunities, unique sites and a vibrant atmosphere. From the must-see sites of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the 9/11 Memorial, the Empire State Building and Times Square to the everyday experiences such as riding the subway, strolling through Central Park and enjoying great street-cart food in the wee-hours of the morning, New York surprised and awed me at every turn. Images of the city are everywhere and I feel it calling me back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author