Writing outlook for 2011 - Part One

A new year always brings a plethora of articles discussing the outlook for writers and booksellers for the coming year. There’s seldom much agreement on what the hottest new trend will be as far a genre, but the one area of consensus is in the power and growing popularity of e-books. For those of us who love nothing more than curling up with a good paperback, it’s a tough pill to swallow. I spend my days working on a computer and when I have free time to read I still want a good old fashioned book to hold in my hands. I’m apparently in a shrinking minority, but I’m slowly warming to the idea and no doubt will conceded defeat and jump onto the speeding train of technology soon. And, speaking of technology…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author