Teaser Tuesday - Nice Muscles

“You already have more than a full-time career. This situation will most likely be long-term, so I need to get into a rhythm with the chores and my job, and not get too dependent upon your kindness and nice muscles,” she added with a shy smile. 
“So you like my muscles?”
“Don’t let it go to your head, Deputy. Remember I work with a bunch of researchers, PhDs, and marketing executives.”
He laughed as he turned and walked out the door.
Grace stood on the porch and watched until the truck’s taillights disappeared over the rise.
Just my luck, I may have met “Mr. Right,” and the timing couldn’t be more wrong.

To purchase this book directly from Amazon for your Kindle, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author