A Sneak Peek at Danger

Welcome to Sneak Peek Sunday for June 14, where authors post six paragraphs, no more, no less, from one of their novels, and provide links to other blogs so readers can hop around and discover new and exciting books and authors. Here’s a sneak peek into my newest novel, ADose Of Danger, which was just released May 29. To download your copy from Amazon, click here. I hope you enjoy this peek into my new novel, and for the latest updates, please follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/kimmcmahill.

By the time Logan hung up, the tears were gone. Hearing Moss treating the big, strong deputy like a child made her smile. She missed her uncle so much it hurt. Even in a hospital bed hundreds of miles away, he was still trying to take care of her.

“What would you be happy to do for Uncle Moss?” 

“This,” he replied as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. His lips moved slowly over hers until he felt her arms slide up around his neck. He deepened the kiss, and her response sent fire through his body. Even without his heavy coat on, he knew he would be burning just as hot. She fit against him like they were made for each other. When he finally let her go, she looked up at him with a wicked smile that made him itch to grab for her again.

As if sensing his intention, Grace took several steps back. “I’m fairly certain that wasn’t what Moss asked you to do for him.” 

“Maybe he said something about giving you a hug for him, but I started tuning him out when he decided I needed driving instructions.
Anyway, I didn’t want to disappoint an injured old man, so I winged it.”
 
Grace studied him for a moment. Maybe he won’t walk out on me, but even if he does, I might as well make the most of every moment we have together. She smiled and moved within reach.

Thanks for reading, and for more Sneak Peeks at great novels from other authors, hop along to http://sneak-peek-Sunday.blogspot.com or follow any of the links below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author