Adventure Scrapbook - Chile

Sometimes I get so caught up in book announcements, events, reviews, blog hops, etc. that I forget why I started this blog in the first place, to Embrace Adventure. The word adventure means something different to nearly everyone.  To some, adventure may be trying a new restaurant or hairstyle, and to others, true adventure can only be defined by climbing Mount Everest or rafting the Colorado River.  To me, adventure is somewhere in between.

Through my writing I strive to explore the gamut of adventure with a spattering of actual experiences tossed in with stories of survival conjured from my imagination. In life I have an intense craving to see as much of this fascinating world as possible.

To maintain my focus and stay true to my heart, I’ll be sharing my favorite memories and adventures on a more regular basis in a little segment I’ll call, “Adventure Scrapbook.” So, without further ado, here are a couple penguin chicks hanging out in Otway Sound, Chile. I love this photo. Every time I look at it, I can’t help but smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author