The Value in Reviews


First of all, I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to write honest reviews and post them to Amazon and other venues. Even if a review is only a sentence long it still provides value to readers and authors. Potential readers get an idea about the readability of the work and if the book might be worth trying. The author is able to garner a general idea of how well received their novel is by looking for patterns in the reviews. I check Amazon fairly often and the reviews for Marked in Mexico continue to trickle in. Of the 34 reviews and counting, 19 readers gave the novel a five-star rating, 12 a four-star rating and three a three-star rating. I’m absolutely thrilled with the five-star ratings and I’m very happy with the fours.  Most importantly, what these numbers tell me is that the majority of those who read and reviewed my book enjoyed the story. So, please keep reading and reviewing. With the millions of books available your opinion is more valuable than ever.

Comments

  1. Kim, I love your work. Every page is full of exciting detail. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author