Resolutions, Goals and Dreams


As we plunge into 2013 many of us have developed lists of resolutions, goals and dreams.  For me, resolutions are things to do such as lose weight, exercise, write more, etc., goals are targets to strive for and dreams are often a little more difficult to attain, but not necessarily out of reach. So for 2013 I resolve to spend more time with family and continue to support my fellow writers, my goal is to achieve more success with my next novel than I did with my last and my dream is to write a best-seller. They (which I’m never sure who “they” are) advise people to set realistic goals, but feel free to dream big and reach high. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year’s holiday and are still feeling optimistic for the coming year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author