Week in Review, November 5 – 11

With today being Veterans Day, I would like to begin by extending my deepest gratitude to all those who have, and currently serve our country. I would also like to thank all the emergency services workers and volunteers who have responded to the devastation created by Hurricane Sandy. These selfless and amazing people are what make America Great.  

This past week also saw the close to a very contentious campaign season. My house has seemed unnaturally quiet in the aftermath, making me check the phone and answering machine to make certain both are still in working order. 

On November 8, Victoria Pitts-Caine welcomed me to her Blog and posted a thorough review of Marked in Mexico. If you haven’t seen it, please check it out. 

Next week looks to be a quiet week, which I hope is the case since Thanksgiving week promises to be a bit hectic with family and writing. Stay tuned next week for a schedule of upcoming events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author