Barbara Graham on Places of Impact – East Tennessee

Once upon a time I moved to East Tennessee on a whim. I had driven alone to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park from my home in New Orleans. As I was headed home, I saw a lovely small town in my rear view window and decided it looked like a good place to move to. And so I did. Many years later, after I had moved again, I began work on a murder mystery and I decided it should take place in East Tennessee. I built my own county to my specifications and populated it with imaginary friends, and enemies. As the series has continued, I have revisited the real Tennessee from time to time and added on to my personal county.  For more information on Barbara and her work visit http://bgmysteries.com

Comments

  1. Hi Barbara, I just visited your website and your quilts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author