Writing Outlook for 2011 - Part Two, The Virtual Author


It appears 2011 will be the year of the virtual author, making virtual appearances and doing virtual book tours for their digital following. I’m still learning what all of this means and I’m enjoying certain aspects of the process. I started this blog to share my stories, adventures and book news with family and friends, and have found the feedback from official and casual followers to be helpful and uplifting. So, feel free to spread the word and encourage others to browse my blog and hopefully together we can forge a digital following.

My latest novels, The Watch and Deadly Ruins, came out in 2009. In 2010 I’ve put the finishing touches on two other books, The Senator’s Daughter and Big Horn Storm. Hopefully at least one will be published in 2011 and I can put my new virtual marketing knowledge to the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author