Welcome




Welcome to my blog. As friends and family continue to disperse across the country, I'm excited to find one more way to keep in touch. I hope to be diligent in my posts, but as we all know, summer can be a bit crazy. This spring and summer has started out especially interesting with a near simultaneous release of two of my books. Deadly Ruins is the long awaited sequel to The Lodge (2004) and The Watch is a romantic suspense that's been in the works for nearly two years now. Between the book releases, work travel, my nephews' baseball schedules and getting the garden in, I haven't had time to stop and smell the lilacs (can't have roses here in South Dakota-the deer eat them). I think I need a vacation. Oh, wait--Did I mention I'm a travel junkie? More on that later.

Comments

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog, keep up with your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

International Book Readers

Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop

Free ebook and Fascinating Author